Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Trip to China and Japan

Oct 2o 2009 #2
My Trip to China/Japan
Imagine walking down the streets of Japan knockoff designer purses to one side and Great smelling food to the other..... Well that will be me in the next couple of days!
Today I am going to leave to China! First i will be staying at the Hilton in Toronto because my flight is at 7:00 am! When i get to China After my long flight me and my mom are going to experience some Chinese cuisine. The next day i will be taken in a limo all around China sight seeing and shopping. The next day we have to switch hotels and i will be going to Disneyland China. After three days in China me and my mom will spend the next seven days in Japan sight seeing and shopping. I will be keeping Blogs when i am in China, so if you want to see what i am doing half-way-around the world then check in on my blog. Pictures will be included. 
Stay tuned for lots of blogs, don't miss me to much!! I can't wait to go to China/Japan!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an amazing trip Emily. Can't wait to read all about it here!

    ReplyDelete

Followers